Benefits of Student Membership
- Join the largest community of Doctors of Chiropractic in New York and share with them in the trials and triumphs of day to day practice
- Student Membership is FREE and continues up to one year post graduation. Upon licensure, student membership automatically converts to a regular membership with voting privileges and your first year dues are WAIVED.
- FREE classified advertising in the NYSCA e-newsletter and on NYSCA.com (potential resource for career opportunities!)
- FREE convention registration, where you have access to educational seminars, exhibitors, and special guest speakers in family-friendly venues
- Local meetings held regularly, covering current topics of interest, NYSCA news, and updates, and offering opportunities for face-to-face communication and camaraderie with colleagues
- Access to the NYSCA Member Forums online through the ‘members only’ section of our website
- Up to date information (including research, committee reports, legislation, and the recent activities of the NYSCA) sent to you on critical issues via e-mail as well as up to the minute updates via social networking platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus)
- Access to State Legislators through full-time lobbyist, who works concert with our legislation committee to advocate for the interests of doctors of chiropractic and their patients. To learn more, visit the Advocacy Center of our website.
- Leadership Potential: NYSCA promotes professional self-governance which, under New York State law, requires governance by majority vote. NYSCA committees, delegates, and director positions as well as other activities provide an opportunity for members to become involved, to cultivate their leadership potential and people skills so that they may be selected to lead this profession into the future and beyond.
- Affect the future of your profession; participate in your professional organization on a local and statewide level