Also In The News:
by ChiroTouch | 1/29/2015 10:42:26 PM
The two leading providers of chiropractic practice management software have united to better help chiropractors succeed in the increasingly complex world of electronic records, billing, compliance, regulations, and ultimately outcomes reporting. The merger of ChiroTouch, the largest provider of chiropractic EHR software, and Future Health, the largest provider of cloud-based chiropractic EHR technology, will create the most comprehensive, one-stop resource for chiropractors to choose how they utilize technology to manage their practices. Additionally, the combined company will continue the drive towards more significant recognition for the chiropractic profession within the healthcare industry. This recognition will be based on the growing volume of data from unified platforms supporting the profession's effectiveness, which illustrates the efficacy of care and cost-savings that are best delivered by chiropractic.
“As we continued to drive towards building and delivering the best possible software, richest features, and meaningful technology integrations for the practice, Dr. Kraus and I discovered our companies share a lot more in common than we have differences,” noted Robert Moberg, CEO of ChiroTouch. “We saw the common dedication to moving the chiropractic profession forward, a commitment to serving and supporting our doctors, and a shared value of doing things right. These common values proved to be a great platform to unite the two companies.”
Dr. Steven Kraus, Founder and President of Future Health, added, “by combining our talents, resources, and technologies, we will be able to enhance the perception and credibility of the profession with policy makers and third-party payers by collectively documenting the outcomes and cost-effectiveness of chiropractic care. In addition, doctors now have a one-stop resource for the best technology in client-server and cloud-based software applications.”
Moberg and Kraus clearly see the benefits to the chiropractic profession. The new company will:
- Work intently aligned towards the most significant features from both platforms in order to provide broader tools capable of assisting with payment recovery, practice growth, patient longevity, and driving out time.
- Give chiropractors a choice in how they implement an electronic health record system. They will be able to compare their options in an objective manner, no matter if they run a brand-new practice, an established one-doctor clinic, a multi-doctor practice, or a large multi-site clinic.
- Provide DCs the tools, documentation, education, and support so critical in dealing with complex reimbursement and practice management challenges.
- Help chiropractic patients become more involved in their healthcare decisions and increase patient interaction with their doctors, including online bill paying, scheduling, and other advances to help meet growing consumer healthcare expectations.
- Facilitate utilization of real-life clinic performance data to increase the credibility of the profession amongst the medical community, insurance companies and third-party payers, as well as consumers in general.
The new company will continue operating under the name of ChiroTouch where market research supported it’s extensive brand identity. Dr. Kraus commented, “With the combined talents and resources of the new company, we will be better equipped to help doctors deal with the ever-changing and more complex challenges facing E.H.R. companies facing areas including:
- ICD-10 Implementation
- Meaningful Use Stages 1, 2 and 3
- Changing Documentation and Compliance Standards
- Interoperable software demands between DCs’ and local health care communities
- Increased patient expectations to access their data from any mobile device
- Improved HIPAA security, no matter the platform being used
Both Robert and Steve agree that there is strong synergy and efficiency in the merging of the companies to provide the ChiroTouch and SmartCloud platforms to the market. Dr. Kraus noted, “This merger allows us to drive continued innovations in software features, support, marketing parity, and employee synergies.” Themerged company will see Robert continue in the role as CEO while enabling Dr. Kraus to take on the role as Chief Market Strategy Officer. In this role, Steve will deliver their emerging thought leadership and educational initiatives under the name of The Clinic of the Future. Robert went on to note, “the combined leadership in both companies provides amazing opportunities to execute programs and initiatives that have been held captive in both companies as they worked independently competitive.”
Both Robert and Steve look forward to working with each media opportunity in a manner to you advise and to ensure there is effective and uniform messaging as to the benefits to the profession. Until the implementation of future contact methods, please reach Robert, Steve, or Tony as you currently do. Thanks for your continued positive support of our future organization.
Dr Steve Kraus – Skraus@futurehealthsoftware.com
Robert Moberg – email@example.com
Anthony Mazzotti – firstname.lastname@example.org