A Joint Educational Seminar Offered by National Government Services, The American Chiropractic Association, & The New York State Chiropractic Association
Jurisdiction K A/B MAC, National Government Services (NGS
), the American Chiropractic Association (ACA
), and the New York State Chiropractic Association (NYSCA
) are pleased to present a FREE
joint educational seminar for doctors of chiropractic practicing in Queens and Brooklyn, New York on Medicare Coding and Documentation Requirements for Chiropractic Services.
Representatives from NGS as well as ACA Medicare Committee Chairman, Dr. Michael Jacklitch, and Vice-Chairman, Dr. Steven Conway will lead the seminar:
- DATE: Thursday, December 4, 2014
- TIME: 9:00am - 3:00pm
- LOCATION: Jamaica Hospital - 1st Floor Conference Rooom
8900 Van Wyck Expy., Jamaica, NY 11418
The purpose of this course is to provide attendees with:
- Guidance on chiropractic billing and documentation concepts;
- Requirements for demonstrating medical necessity;
- Determining covered and based upon Medicare requirements;
- and Address various issues that will help decrease claim submission errors and high denial rates.